Sedici is a design from Ceccarelli Yacht Design for this high competitive radio control international class.
This design come out from an extensive reasearch and design from CYD also with CFD for the appendages, and then a period of test of the prototype together with Guillermo Beltri .
The hull shape without chines is very weel balanced and all round boat.
The prototype at his debut was 5th at the European Championship in Spain 2016 and winner of many races in Spain
Actually Sedici is series build from from Paulav Composites for enquiry contact Ceccarelli Yacht Design firstname.lastname@example.org or the builder
- Guillermo Beltri ESP 2nd and Pierluigi Puthod 4th at the World championship 2017 in Pieralatte France
- Winner Italian Championship 2017 – Pierluigi Puthod – ITA 12
- Winner Spanish Championship 2017 – Guillermo Beltri
- Winner Trincastrin Cup 2017 – Pirre Puthod
- 5th at the European Championship 2016 ESP – 4 Guillermo Beltri
- Winner of Copa de Espagna 2016 ESP -4 Guillermo Beltri