De Cesari 62 – Construction N° 362
Power boat new classic wood construction
- LOA19,00 m
- LWL17,90 m
- BEAM 5.45 m
- DRAFT1,5 m
- DISPLACEMENT (Dry)26000 kg
- Hight above WL4.25 m
- Hight above WL with radar5.60 m
- FUEL4000 l
- FRESH WATER1750 l
- Cruising Speed / Autonomy16 Knots / 680 Nm
- Max Speed21.50 Kn
- Engine2 x 537 Kw (MAN i6 730 MAN)
- ClassificationB 10
- NAVAL ARCHITECTURECYD
- EXTERIOR DESIGNCYD
- BUILDERCantiere Navale De Cesari
Second design of CYD for this typology of new classic boat build one off in wood for the yard Cantiere Navale De Cesari in Milano Marittima, Ravenna Italy directed from Paolo De Cesari.
This yacht is principally oriented for cruising and fishing for pleasure in Mediterranean area. The hull shape is a semi displacement with a max speed 20.50 knots, cruising speed 16 knots.
Actually in construction in wood.